- akce již proběhla.
Digitalization of Trade Finance Current developments and trends in trade finance
26.11.2018 - 9:00 - 15:00
Navigace pro Akce
Electronic documents and their use in Documentary Credits and Collections; BPO – the next stage; Blockchain in Trade Finance, Halotrade.
Seminar with a leading Foreign Speakers – The Seminar will be held in English with no interpretation!
Who should attend:
This seminar will be of benefit to professionals working in bank´s trade finance departments working with various trade finance products and instruments such as documentary credits, bank guarantees, export and import financing, etc. Bank IT specialists and relationship managers will gain an insight into practices in trade finance with focus on supply chain finance, IT solutions for trade finance, etc. The seminar will be also very valuable to business people active in trade finance.
- bankers in trade finance departments with working experience,
- IT specialists, relationship managers,
- exporters and importers using trade finance instruments and services.
Shona Tatchell, Pavel Andrle, Marek Skocovsky
Welcome and Opening of the Seminar
- Revision of eUCP, creation of eURC
- EssDocs – platform for using electronic presentations in international trade
- Revision of the URBPO
- Some views on the future
Blockchain in Trade Finance
- Blockchain – new technology
- How does blockchain function, key features
- Enabling framework for blockchain
- Assessing the true potential of blockchain in trade finance
Blockchain solutions for trade finance
- Key features of Halotrade solution
Digitalization in Trade Finance – dicusssion
Více informací a možnost registrace: